Nicholas Allman

My name is Nicholas Allman I'm 18 years old and currently a gradute of P-Tech high school and enrolled in college. I was born and raised in Brooklyn. I love to travel out of the country whenever the chance comes my way. A couple of the places I've been to are the Bahamas, Mexico, Barbados, St. Thomas and Turk and Caicos. I also enjoy playing soccer, coding, photography, tweaking computers or anything that has to do with computers in general because I love it all! Working with others is something I enjoy but working independently is something that I'm used to.

I joined P-TECH because of the opportunities that were offered, especially since the opportunities were in Computer Science and Engineering. My experience so far in P-TECH has certainly been an a enjoyable one because of the great faculty and the great friends I've made. During my freshman year, things were rough because like any new student you don't know anyone or what to expect, but as the years went by I've become comfortable with mostly everyone at my school. A few activities I've participated in so far were: Mouse Squad, Robotics, and the Peer Mediation Club at my school. As of now I have 56 college credits and 49 high school credits and look forward to passing my next group of college classes.

In the future after I finish with P-TECH and earn the my AAS in Computer Information Systems I intend to continue my education and earn my bachelor's in Computer Science. I plan to continue my education to obtain my masters degree while I am working. My end career goal is to become a Computer Software Engineer!