Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.

-Winston Churchill

Most quotes I've come across never seem to really resonate with me; for, I've felt most of them don't apply to me. But the above quote from Winston Churchill gives a sense of empowerment. I don't live by the quote but I can acknowledge that it's true. Continuous effort, trails and errors, are the way to go; they are inevitable. As a high school student in college, working towards a STEM degree, I feel the need to go past the ceiling. Especially when pitted in opportunities such as the many offered at Pathways In Technology Early College High School, I feel I still haven't unlocked my potential. Perhaps, a job opportunity at a high-end company or a polished firm can get me closer to that potential. And at this future, potential job, I plan on enjoying my time there and cultivating my craft. 

Future endeavors include:

Creating a positive commodity or feature that has no negatives but only good things. I think it's possible and it won't hurt to actually try. Also owning and nourishing my own business and being able to watch it grow.