Brianna Blagrove

My name is Brianna Blagrove, I am 17 years of age and a junior at PTECH. The schools that I attended prior to PTECH helped me realize my liking for technology. Growing up, I always had the strive to succeed, I just didn't have the right people around me to push me in the right direction. Once I entered PTECH, I realized that I was surrounded by people that were able to lead me in the right direction and give me the support that I needed for me to become the student that I am today. Currently, I am one of the eight PTECH juniors who have already completed a years worth of college credits.
       PTECH being one of the schools of opportunity has given me experiences that I never thought I would be able to partake in due to my past lack of enthusiasm. I've been exposed to situations where fast thinking and analyzing have been needed to complete a task. I've also been exposed to many hands-on situations which helped me to fuel my dream of becoming a Biochemist. The college experience that I'm receiving here will also help to shape me into a becoming a better student in my years to come as a college student.

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved." - Helen Keller